Saturday, August 30, 2008

cause of the week, take 1

For years I've been sending out regular emails directing people to this or that cause, this or that event, this or that thing that most surely will change the world if only I can get enough people to attend. Well, now I've decided to go a bit more formal. It's been a while since I've blogged. For those of you who knew me during my time in London, I tried my best to write at least weekly once my blogmaster left the scene, but then for a long time there just wasn't much urban for my urban blog. Well, now it's urban all over again, and there's lots going on, and lots for you and me to do to make this world an even better place to live. I'll try not to be so Los Angeles-centric, but - wow - it sure is an interesting place to live. I'll do my best to be here weekly, to post not only interesting happenings in my life, but real causes that you can all be a part of, real events that you all can attend, real actions that you all can take. I welcome guest contributors, as I am most certain that as a team we can be more effective than any of us are alone. There is so much for us to do, let's get out there and change the world - one cause at a time.

No comments: